The role of a Commissioning engineer is to install electric equipment at the customer sites and supervision their comissioning. The projects are done in CIS.
- Install and supervise comissioning of electric equipment.
- Communicate to customer technical stuff and related engineering organisations.
- Keep an archive of project related technical papeers.
- Proactively search for potential projects and opportunities.
- Follow the technical trainings to get certificates for new equipment or applications.
- Strong personal communication skills.
- Knowledge of technical standards of CIS. Having a permission to work with high voltage equipment is highly advantageous.
- Strong knowlege and good experience in applications of medium voltage process automation equipment.
- Ability to work in the domain of medium voltage power distribution is an davantage.
- Fluent Dutch, Russian and English.
- Frequent travel to CIS and possibly Middle East regions. No entry visa requirement is highly advantageous.
- Good salary.
- Working in international environment.